You won't want to miss these!
You can use your store credit but the discount won't apply.
Arthur's latest was published on September 18th. Click here to read his thoughts on selecting a laptop.
One way to really save money is by making your own cleaning solutions.
With just a few simple ingredients, and you’re on your way to an effective and thrifty cleaner!
- 2 Tbsp. Distilled White Vinegar
- 1 Tsp. Borax
- 1/8 cup Dawn Dishwashing Liquid
- 1 cup Hot Water
Pour vinegar, borax and hot water into spray bottle.Then continue filling spray bottle with cool water. Add the Dawn liquid last.
This is a great cleaner, because the vinegar acts as a disinfectant.
Don't get taken in by a modeling scam
Whether you’re interested in a modeling career or you think your child might have a future in acting or modeling, be on the lookout for scammers.
The Better Business Bureau warns that some modeling agencies are just trying to make a fast buck and don’t deliver on promises of fame and fortune. Click here to see what they have to say.
It Makes Cents!
Mocha Brownie Bites
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place mini muffin liners into pans.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the eggs, oil, and water. Add the brownie mix and stir until combined. Finally, stir in the instant coffee and cinnamon.
- Fill the muffin liners halfway to the top. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Test for doneness with a toothpick. When the brownies are completely cool, dust with confectioners' sugar.
Weekly this 'n' that
Remember to bring in your plastic grocery bags to recycle and register to win a $25.00 store credit.
Let's work to get the word out: friends don't let friends shop retail!
Teressa and the Next2New Crew