What's on sale?
Arthur's latest was published on August 20. Click here to read " Beware of costly email scams."
Where in the world is...?
Funniest commercial ever!
Baked Potato Pizza
- 1 (6.5 ounce) package pizza crust mix
- 3 medium unpeeled potatoes, baked and cooled
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Prepare crust according to package directions. Press dough into a lightly greased 14-in. pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Bake at 400 degrees F for 5-6 minutes or until crust is firm and begins to brown.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-in. cubes. In a bowl, combine butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Add potatoes and toss. Spread sour cream over crust; top with potato mixture, bacon, onions and cheeses. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
I told them they didn’t understand life."
Weekly this 'n' that
Let's work to get the word out: friends don't let friends shop retail!
Don't hesitate to call Arthur if your computer has a virus or isn't
running as fast as it should. He will come to you or you can drop off your
PC at Next to New. His rates put the Geeks to shame and your satisfaction is
guaranteed. One-on-one instruction available or get some friends together
for an even better rate. He can fix software problems through remote access
if necessary, so no matter where you are, give him a call - your computer
will thank you. Call Computer House Calls at 770-540-5100 or email him at email@example.com. Your computer will thank you.
Have a remarkable week!
Teressa and the Next2New Crew
Next to New Resale Boutique
1705 Cleveland Hwy.
Gainesville, GA 30501
Monday- Saturday 10-6